For advanced troubleshooting, it is often beneficial to look at the code actually being run on a specific webpage at the time an error occurred. The following instructions should help "launch" the Developer Tools, also often available via the F12 function key.
For Internet Explorer-11
- Go to the webpage that you are having problems on.
- In the upper right hand corner of Internet Explorer,
click on the “Tools” icon, then click on “Developer Tools” (you may also press the "F12" button on your keyboard.)
- You will see another window open up within IE. On the left portion of that screen, click on the “UP arrowhead" until
you see the box with a "RIGHT arrowhead" icon.
- Click on the "RIGHT arrowbox" icon.
- After you have opened the developer console on the page that is causing you problems,
click on the “refresh” button.
Continued: After you click “Refresh” some text should appear in the developer console. Right click the text and select “Copy All” option shown in the pop-up box.
Reply to the request-email by pasting the console-text (now in the ClipBoard) into the "body" of the email - then Send.